Read how a ninth-grade teacher helped her class confront the issues.
The Day I Taught How Not to Rape
by Bruce Dienes on July 25, 2013 · 0 comments
Comments on this entry are closed.
Next post: Tony Porter TED Video
- Man to Man training in partnership with RCMP
- Russell Brand on “50 Shades”
- Ending Gender Violence: One-Day Video Improv Leadership Workshops
- Article in the Yarmouth Vanguard
- Forum: The Impact of Growing Up In Our Porn Culture
- High School Boys talk Feminism
- Colliding worlds in an Ottawa courtroom highlight Canada’s gender-based violence
- Rules for dating my daughter…
- Toolkit for Working with Men and Boys to Prevent Gender-Based Violence
- The Guy’s Guide to Feminism
- A “Rape Culture” Tutorial for the Naysayers
- Why Raising Strong Girls Is Not Enough
- Involved Fathers and Gender Equity
- This is what everyday sexism looks like….
- The Danger in Demonizing Male Sexuality
- How porn is rewiring men’s brains
- No one asks to be raped – “Not Ever” campaign
- What is Patriarchy???
- Rape culture: What do Steubenville, Rehtaeh Parsons and frosh chants have in common?
- Being a Woman in Public
- Religious issues in men’s gender conditioning
- Psychological impact of on-line porn on children
- United Nations UNiTE to End Violence against Women
- Sisters in Spirit vigil at Acadia
- Sisters in Spirit – October 4th Vigil
- The UBC rape chant and a call for rites of passage eldership
- Seeing a Woman: A conversation between a father and son
- How to Talk With Your Sons About Robin Thicke
- Annotated Bibliography of Online Resources
- How Do I Protect My Girls From Princess-And-Porn Star Culture?
- The Healthy Sex Talk: Teaching Kids Consent, Ages 1-21
- Project Funding Announced
- White Ribbon Issue Brief
- Patrick Stewart on Domestic Violence
- White Ribbon Camapaign on Engaging Men and Boys
- Australian Army Chief on Gender Equality in the Army
- Tony Porter TED Video
- The Day I Taught How Not to Rape
- Engaging Men Part 2: Healthy Masculinity as it Relates to Sexual Violence Prevention