About 35 came to a training last week co-facilitated by Chrysalis House and RCMP to train RCMP members (and others working is policing or youth services who work with teens) in the Man to Man toolkit for ending violence against women and girls. Great response and a call for all to deliver at least one workshop during April: Sexual Assault Prevention Month.
Man to Man training in partnership with RCMP
by Bruce Dienes on March 30, 2015 · 0 comments
Comments on this entry are closed.
Previous post: Russell Brand on “50 Shades”
- Man to Man training in partnership with RCMP
- Russell Brand on “50 Shades”
- Ending Gender Violence: One-Day Video Improv Leadership Workshops
- Article in the Yarmouth Vanguard
- Forum: The Impact of Growing Up In Our Porn Culture
- High School Boys talk Feminism
- Colliding worlds in an Ottawa courtroom highlight Canada’s gender-based violence
- Rules for dating my daughter…
- Toolkit for Working with Men and Boys to Prevent Gender-Based Violence
- The Guy’s Guide to Feminism
- A “Rape Culture” Tutorial for the Naysayers
- Why Raising Strong Girls Is Not Enough
- Involved Fathers and Gender Equity
- This is what everyday sexism looks like….
- The Danger in Demonizing Male Sexuality
- How porn is rewiring men’s brains
- No one asks to be raped – “Not Ever” campaign
- What is Patriarchy???
- Rape culture: What do Steubenville, Rehtaeh Parsons and frosh chants have in common?
- Being a Woman in Public
- Religious issues in men’s gender conditioning
- Psychological impact of on-line porn on children
- United Nations UNiTE to End Violence against Women
- Sisters in Spirit vigil at Acadia
- Sisters in Spirit – October 4th Vigil
- The UBC rape chant and a call for rites of passage eldership
- Seeing a Woman: A conversation between a father and son
- How to Talk With Your Sons About Robin Thicke
- Annotated Bibliography of Online Resources
- How Do I Protect My Girls From Princess-And-Porn Star Culture?
- The Healthy Sex Talk: Teaching Kids Consent, Ages 1-21
- Project Funding Announced
- White Ribbon Issue Brief
- Patrick Stewart on Domestic Violence
- White Ribbon Camapaign on Engaging Men and Boys
- Australian Army Chief on Gender Equality in the Army
- Tony Porter TED Video
- The Day I Taught How Not to Rape
- Engaging Men Part 2: Healthy Masculinity as it Relates to Sexual Violence Prevention